- Reworked Menu with shortcuts and more simplicity
- Execute alternative commands from Maya
- Blacklist actions from both Maya and Cosmos
- Multiple action-paths. Link to actions in Dropbox, external drives etc
- General UI improvements and bug fixes
- Bug fixes for Unicode users
- Use the TAB key to execute commands when Cosmos is open
- Hold ALT to execute alternative commands when available from Maya
- Shortcuts for favorites/black/edit of actions
- Reworked action=list with filters to make it easier to list things.
- Reworked docking and different sorting modes in Actionlist
- Gray-Mode available in settings
- The search-window remembers its position on screen if you move it
- Fix an issue where executed actions wouldn’t get added to the “Recent Actions” list
- Adding the functionality to disable window-animations by adding the following line in your variables.py:
windowAnim = False
First bug-fix addressing mainly Unicode errors, “Legacy Render-layer” crash and code optimization
- Fixed an issue where Maya would crash if “Legacy Render Layers” was activated in settings
- Fixed an issue where Unicode characters would cause errors on action-loading
- Fixed an issue where windows would not stay on top for “Windows” users (confusing sentence indeed)
- New slide animation on startup and refined overall animations
- Fixed problems with custom menu-commands. (make sure Cosmos is executed only after those menus are added in the interface)
- Search speed improvements
- Sanity check when writing settings
- Favorite/Unfavorite no longer closing window on a Mac
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not open after searching something
- Fixed an issue where hitting “Reload” in the Actionlist would break the UI
- Fixed tab order when adding actions
- Smaller action fixes (“OpenMayaPluginFolder”, “OpenMayaScriptFolder”, “ConnectMultiple”)
First public release
- Search for Maya Actions and the ones added to Cosmos.
- View all Actions in the Actionlist. This can also be docked to the side of Maya.
- Favorite Actions and view them in the Actionlist.
- Edit existing actions by double-clicking
- Add your own Actions with a simple interface.